Re: [OM] A lot of bad things.

Subject: Re: [OM] A lot of bad things.
From: "SANCHEZ,MOISES \(HP-Guadalajara,ex1\)" <moises.sanchez@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:19:45 -0700
Hi Johan,

My thoughs and prays are with the Swedish people. We in Mexico remember with
affect Olof Palme, he lived some years here and his family had a business as
well. We remember as well the victims of terrorism two and thirthy years ago
and hope that we as mankind learn not to use violence.

Any of you know something about the Olympus Trip 35?

Regards,

Moisés