[OM] Question about Tamron 2X Teleconverters

Subject: [OM] Question about Tamron 2X Teleconverters
From: Mark_Jennings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:42:44 -0400
I recently purchased an old Tamron 400/4.  I have used my 1.4Xa
teleconverter with it to produce really good images.   Gary's lens tests
for this lens indicate that a Tamron 2X produces better results with this
lens than the Zuiko 2X.  Since I think Tamron made more than one version of
their 2X teleconverters, does anyone know which one should I try to get?
Thanks.

Mark Jennings