Re: [OM] Les has it!

Subject: Re: [OM] Les has it!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:47:18 -0400
Hey, give the guy a break.  It was just last week he was talking
about observing "edicate" and claiming that even if he were
an "angle" he would get in trouble.  He obviously can't spell, and
he's certainly not psychic.  Psycho, maybe, but...

Of course, Dan, no lesser a person than Benjamin Franklin, who
couldn't spell either, said "It's a man with a small mind who can
think of only one way to spell a word."  So hang in
their/there/they're.

Walt, playing my only Warren Zevon album as a feeble posthumous
salute.