Re: [OM] Bpack case

Subject: Re: [OM] Bpack case
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:36:22 +0200
Jim,
Is this the LowePro mini-trekker?  Let us know what you can fit in it.
I've got to find a new bag that will take Big Ron (Tamron 80-200 2.8) in
addition to 'normal' stuff.
Thanks
jez

"Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 10/09/2003 16:20:33

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    "'Olist'" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:    [OM] Bpack case

Received an early Christmas present in the post yesterday.  B&H had a
couple
brand new mini-trekkers in their used gear section (NOS?, not really sure)
for 69USD.  I ordered one for my upcoming trip.  It is BNIB, the plastic
bag
it's in has a 'used' label on it.  No matter to me, it's a slick rig, and
the price was sure right.

Still working on the final decisions as to gear selection.  Pretty sure
it'll be 4T and 3 bodies, 35-80/2.8 and 80-200/2.8 Tokina.  Will also most
likely throw in either XA or XA-2 for quickies.