[OM] A digital update

Subject: [OM] A digital update
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:36:52 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Two years ago, when I interviewed for a job, I picked up an issue of Peterson's
Photographic.  It was very good.
I remembered this this year and subscribed, a couple of days later, Piers told
us that this is the worst magazine ever...and he was wright.
But fear nothing my Fellow Olympians, go ahead and purchase the Cocktober's
issue.  It took them two years to come up with another good one.  As a treat,
there is an interesting article on digital perspective dedicated to the E-1.
For those abroad that do not have a chance to even glance, I can say that
besides all the stuff that we chewed over and over here, there would be
consumer grade E-1's (E-10?) and concerns about people willing to switch.
Ciao
Always to your service
Boris