Re: [OM] maybe I'm just getting grumpy, but...

Subject: Re: [OM] maybe I'm just getting grumpy, but...
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:44:29 -0700
If you are that makes a number of us. But at least two of us who have said something about it have already been taken to task, so I am not hopeful of a change.

Jim Couch

Bill Pearce wrote:

The digests are now at least 60 0.000000ull of arcane data and endless carping
about which OS can lick the other. These posts always contain substantial
clips of provious posts, and are quite long.

I've tried to remain silent on this, but really, boys, can't you take it out
behind the schoolhouse?

Bill Pearce