Re: [OM] 85/f2 SC or 100/f2.8 MC?

Subject: Re: [OM] 85/f2 SC or 100/f2.8 MC?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:47:39 -0700
Send them all to me, I'll evaluate them for you, and send you back what you
ought to get rid of...

Oh, maybe not.  I'd keep the 100 and sell the 85.  As long as you've got the
90s you mention, the 85 gets a little closer to redundant.  Perhaps sell one
of the Tamrons and the Viv, too.  One Tamron should satisfy your 90/macro
needs, eh??

You can always pick up a MC 85 later on...