Re: [OM] the Questionnaire, was Allow me to introduce myself...

Subject: Re: [OM] the Questionnaire, was Allow me to introduce myself...
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 09:29:04 +1000
I bought a Renault Dauphine when they were sold in the US in 1958. It would
have probably been OK if never driven over 50 mph.......but the engine
burned up three times in 25,000 miles at Montana highway speeds. I managed
to get myself and 15 girls in it one time...shifting gears was very
interesting. Its most redeeming feature was the front trunk that was just
the right size to hold a keg of beer and ice. It had a drain plug to let the
water out later.

Of course, if you'd kept the speed below 50mph while you had the 15 girls and the keg in there, the little princess would never have had the heart attacks, would she?
An entire cheerleader squad?....that's just plain greedy.
AndrewF (9 in a Mini, all male, mostly legless, no fun at all)