[OM] Re: MACs, PC, wideangles and pespective correction

Subject: [OM] Re: MACs, PC, wideangles and pespective correction
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:33:21 -0700
>From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>One reason I want to make a working
>PC camera like the Plaubel 6x9 Proshift using the Schneider Super-angulon
>47mm f/5.6 lens.  Lack of perspective control is really obvious if the forest
>has many straight and vertical trees (not all do).

I'm not familiar with the Plaubel. Is it a kit? (You mentioned "make.")

You can get old Graflexes for under $200 -- seems like a lot of trouble to
"make" a view camera, unless the making of it is a process you enjoy.

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.