Re: [OM] Re: shift lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: shift lenses
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:37:00 -0400
Be a gearhead and get a geared head.  The Manfrotto 405 has a
three-axis movement and is smooth as silk, takes you effortlessly
right where you want to be.  You never need to "readjust" after
you've "readjusted" and locked down for the third time.  Couple it
with a "real" macro lens and you'll be much happier.  And, yes, I
have a 35/2.8 shift, so this ain't just sour grapes.

And where do you get off implying in an earlier post that people
on this list are opiniated?  Hah!  I know I, for one, am not, and
I deeply resemble that incineration.  :-)

Walt