Re: [OM] 2/250

Subject: Re: [OM] 2/250
From: "MiamiDolphins1" <miadolphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:24:59 -0500
I do not believe I have ever held a black 250mm f-2, I own a black pristine
350 f-2.8 and I've seen photo's of the black 250mm f-2's, but I've never
actually seen one in person.

It is odd that the one on ebay has a white distance scale.

It appears it may have been worked on, because it should be all black.

Sam....