Re: [OM] I got published!!

Subject: Re: [OM] I got published!!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:23:56 -0400
Congratulations !  I know how I felt the first time someone asked to use one
of my pictures.  Hey, it was High School, for the HS Literary magazine, BOM
(Before OM) and BBBU (Before Beatles Broke Up).  Didn't get paid either.
Negative (super grainy Kodak 2475 Recording film) scanned with a Microtek
Artixscan 4000T.   Here's the link

www.zuiko.com/cardinal.htm

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx