Re: [OM] OM1 metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 metering
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:34:06 -0400
As mentioned, the meter should move smoothly, and be accurate without
tapping.    Your problem sounds like a bad meter ground or bad contact
between the meter case and the housing it turns in.  There are 2 types of
housings, plastic and metal.  Both have their own sets of problems.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks