[OM] Tour TT

Subject: [OM] Tour TT
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:42:12 +0100
Finally put some Tour shots on the web. I haven't been able to devote as
much time to this as I would have liked, and decided eventually to just do
them in batches. There are over 400 slides from the holiday this summer.

Very bright, contrasty day (and roasting hot - they said it was around 60
degrees at the tarmac, whatever that means...) so used the iS3000 with G40
flash for filling in, then got too excited and shot most of them too far
away! But you can see in some of the shots that the flash certainly carried
to the subject, and then some.

Not the best of scans to work from, but fast 'n' dirty. Not saving any of
the big originals, will scan again later.

http://www.skelpitheid.com/Adobe06/index.html

D.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com