Re: [OM] Re:Thanks to Albert...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Thanks to Albert...
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 08:01:12 +0200
Hi!

Sorry disappoint you but as far as I now, and trust me I have done a lot
investigations on this girl, and I have found no flaws. So I must be a
really good guy!

I'm between sites at the moment, so I have not that many OM pictures on the
web, some are at <http://home.swipnet.se/tistel> click "Johan" and some more
at <http://www.fotosidan.se/gallery/listmb.htm?member=4941>.
With my OM (1/1n/4) I shoot mostly slides and I don't have any filmscanner
and I really hate scanning, it's so tedious. But soon, when all other thing
is done I will eventually do some scanning.

No offence taken, after all you are a alienspecimen!

/ Johan

Den/At 03-09-02 20.48 skrev/wrote "Boris Grigorov"
<[alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx]>:

> Hmmm,
> Let's see, what could be wrong with Anna?  She is so lovely, but she is
> interested in you...
> Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.  I have the feeling that portrait
> photography is your strongest.  Are we going to see pictures taken with your
> OM's in the future?
> Boris
> P.S.  If I managed to offend you in any way, just contact me off list, I am
> going to send you "the disclaimer".

"Tell the world what we think of those mindless suburban drones that insist
on getting 8 mpg while driving their kids to soccer practice. Join us as we
direct our social activist energies toward the exciting new sport of Big
Game SUV Hunting." <http://www.changingtheclimate.com/>