[OM] Re: eyecup

Subject: [OM] Re: eyecup
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:03:03 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
This is exactly what I thought.  The shamans from Trappo(?)land do not posess
the key to communicating with the OM critters...and typical for this list,
received a cheap blow on the back of the head...(kidding, find the humor, gee I
hate the necessity to put a disclamer every time due to the recent events,
allthough, Moose as far as I know has pretty thick skin).
I happen to think highly about the OM users, they are kinda the ones with the
blue blood in the photographic community and a telephone session would be an
insult to their high rank.
Boris

>OTOH, now you know that I can communicate with OM equipment.
<(Hmmmmmmm? what do you say about this, Moose?) Soooo, If you >think that you
have something to convey to your equipment, or <think that it is trying to tell
you sompin', just send it to me >and I'll do the rest.

>You shouldn't have to have it sent, my neighbor the animal <psychic used
>to do much of her work by phone.
<Moose