Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 600mm F8 Cat telelens

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 600mm F8 Cat telelens
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:21:19 +0800
Beware about the mirrors, their out of focus effect is very poor (or very
nice if you have some point light reflections) can't use for general
photography, I suggest you buy a third party 400/5.6 or even a tele zoom+2x.
You may end up with a F8-F10 zoom but should be ok with ISO400 film and good
ambient light or a tripod.

C.H.Ling