RE: [OM] [OT] Albert's quest

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Albert's quest
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:52:53 +0800
I think I understand the background about Albert's expectation. I sometimes
also get triggered in getting something larger when we have camera fans
meeting, some guys putting their MF stuffs on the table showing the large
slides and said 35mm can't beat their shots. I claim down when I remember I
had the SQ-A and three lenses set for 10 years but only get less than 30
rolls run through.

I remember Albert always mention about their friends' Hass, Contax... So if
he got a 6x9, it will be better than his friend's one! I remember Albert
also asked some very basic question about exposure that is something a MF
owner shouldn't ask, I hope he won't raise similar question to his friend
:-)

C.H.Ling