Re: [OM]2-13 Screen

Subject: Re: [OM]2-13 Screen
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:03:10 -0700
on 8/29/03 11:30 PM, Jim Couch at jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> If you cn't find a 2-13 you could always get a Beattie split screen. I
> use one fro sports stuff and really like it, very bright, and the 45 deg
> split is more usable than a horizontal one. I believe the John at
> Camtech has them, as do a number of other online sources. I would think
> that most larger camera stores could order you one as well.
>
> Jim Couch
>
> andrew fildes wrote:
>

>> Thanks John - but they're only listing a 2-4 (and my aging eyes NEED a
>> split image!) I've asked them anyway but...
>> Anyone, anyone.....?
>> AndrewF

I suppose its too late to hope for it now, but I wish Olympus had made a
2-14 screen... my favorite of the 1-series screens is the 1-14, very rare
and hard to find but somehow I got one... just wish I could find a couple
more <g>. But it would have been perfect to have the 2-series brightness
along with the 45-degree split image.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...