Re: [OM] OT Krispy Kreams- the prequel.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Krispy Kreams- the prequel.
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:51:46 -0700
That newly-opened KK shop is only about 3 blocks from my parents house; I
drove by the construction site repeatedly while 'back home' on vacation a
few weeks ago... There's a lot of construction and heavy traffic in the
nearby shopping center.

I might camp out in the street for a couple weeks for one of the 'big white'
lenses. I might even camp out in somebody's back yard for a night just to
use one for a few hours <g>...

As for the donuts, I think the KK are overrated, but they do have a
apple-cinnamon filled donut that is pretty good...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...