Re: [OM] negative films, minilabs, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] negative films, minilabs, etc.
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:31:18 +1200
Hi folks,

A great shot, I agree and what awesome flash power.

How ever, I think what is more important is, which one is C H Ling Junior?

For my money, it's the one in the middle who is intently watching Dad with
the camera and not the teacher. He is the one standing a little obscured by a
student in front of him and his shirt badge can not be seen.  If this is a 1999
photo, he's growing up fast as shown by later photos!!

Brian

CHL  wrote>