[OM] let me rephrasse

Subject: [OM] let me rephrasse
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:01:52 -0500
He has reduced the sharpening to a modest level,
Why reduce the sharpness?
Dan

I should have phrased this differently. Remember, this is a scanner, not an
optical printer. What he reset was analogous to the unsharp masking we all
use in PS. The "normal" setting was a misstatement, what they consider
normal is what we would consider a heavy handed application of USM. He
reduced his to a more "normal to us" setting

Bill