Re: [OM] every body should read this

Subject: Re: [OM] every body should read this
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:50:25 +1000
 >Get a UNIX  based Mac and get a life!!!
Bill

An if we all did- guess what?
We'd all be de-worming our Mac's instead.
The truth is that these A***oles will go after the biggest dog in the
house. It's the thrill of the kill they are after- Not Bill Gates, his
money, nor Microsoft (exceptions noted). I was merely trying to do a
"heads-up" with my post.

                  yours with soapy feet,

                    Garry D. Lewis

Keep the Unix bit quiet or they'll break out some nice old virri for that and nail the OSX users (still 9.xx round here). I have a dream that one day soon, some hacker with a sense of civic duty will develop a worm that can leap down the wire from my pooter on command, hunt down the sender of spam and confabulate his/her server by making it send itself messages continually. Would not that be good.
AndrewF