[OM] 75-150 f/4 MC Exists...

Subject: [OM] 75-150 f/4 MC Exists...
From: "Rich" <deepkeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:02:45 -0700
Jim wrote:

>I am not certain, but my 75-150 does appear to be multicoated.
>Reflections are green/purple/and yellow.  Lens is marked ZUIKO AUTO-ZOOM
>1:4 f=75~150mm. This is a newer one that I purchased last year to
>replace my orginal 75-150.

Hi Jim,

What's the serial no. range?  Mine is 471, XXX, and both looks new (not a
scratch, even on the mount, and the rubber is beautiful) and feels new
(buttery smoooooth zoom, focus, & aperture ring).  Arrived with a sky-1A
riding up front, always a nice sign that the front element was *probably*
protected most of the time.  No signs of dust or other scary stuff inside.
If this lens is more than just a few years old, it sure never got used much.
I just took it out in the sun, and see the purple and yellow, even orange,
but just can't seem to make out any green reflections.

MC or SC, it's wonderfully small & light, isn't it?  One of my main reasons
for becoming interested in OMs in the first place.

Rich