RE: [OM] [OT] Shakey Places

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Shakey Places
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:15:31 -0600
I used to work for EG&G which was founded by three physists from MIT. One of
these guys was Doc Edgerton who was one of the pioneers of extreme
high-speed photography. Some of the work they did with flying bullets and
objects breaking apart from impact was phenomenal. He was an Iowa boy,
Schnozz. My cousin was pals with his wife. /jim