Re: [OM] Summer in a ski resort

Subject: Re: [OM] Summer in a ski resort
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:15:55 -0700
Great pictures and scenery. Thanks for posting them. I am a sucker for
scenes with mountains of different light intensity - dusk with 2 trees
is especially nice although I would sure like to see more of the light
spot just behind the tree. Sometimes the trees and mountains just don't
position themselves in the ideal spots.
-jeff