[OM] Re: Beach Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Beach Photography
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:04:31 -0500
        Living in SC, I take a lot of beach photos. I'm very reluctant to
take the 4Ti to the shore but instead pack the OM-1. The meter never gets
turned on as I find the Sunny 16 Rule works best under the extreme lighting
found at the beach (also works great when visiting the in-laws at Xmas in
Buffalo).
        I've found this web site to be most informative:

        www.fredparker.com/ultexp1.htm

Charlie Geilfuss