RE: [OM][OT][FOOD?][VEGEMITE] What is it?

Subject: RE: [OM][OT][FOOD?][VEGEMITE] What is it?
From: Daniel Tan <daniel.tan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:34:53 +1000
Vegemite is a sandwich spread made out of Yeast extract (and a few other
things).
It is very high in vitamin B.

I direct your attention to here
http://www.vegemite.com.au/

Most non-Aussies hate it (it's an acquired taste)
Personally I don't mind it, but I'd rather just have jam on my bread :p

Daniel