RE: [OM] Pictures at the beach question

Subject: RE: [OM] Pictures at the beach question
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:05:34 -0400
And keep in mind that this is all counterintuitive - like shooting black
people; you'd think you'd want to open up because that's what the meter
will tell you to do - when in fact you want to either keep the exposure
for the overall scene and burn in the subjects, or you want to reduce
the exposure.

B. D.