Re: [OM] OM4 Condition

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 Condition
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:57:57 -0700
My OM4 has mechanical lens mount wear problems rather than circuit
problems (original circuit). It really comes down to price. What
appeared to be a good opportunity to replace it occurred this weekend
for a cheap OM4 so I placed my bet on it. When the package arrives I'll
hopefully have fewer doubts. Whether its an OM4 or OM4Ti it can fail.
Even if it's newer it may have been (ab)used more. An OM4 that is much
cheaper than a new OM4Ti is what I put my money on.
-jeff