Re: [OM] snappy snaps photo dev. chain in UK

Subject: Re: [OM] snappy snaps photo dev. chain in UK
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 04:17:18 -0700
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:57:07 +0100, <jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They've won the 'Amateur Photographer' magazine "High Street Developer of
the year" award for the last 3 years I think. My own experience of them is positive. The quality of the prints is good, you get an index print but no 'hard' case. They do 1 or 3 hour processing (at least the one on Baker St does), with 3 hour being slightly cheaper. The ony negative comment I have
is the price.  Their standard size print is smaller than 6x4 so that's
extra etc. so you can end up paying about £10 per film for one hour
processing. I've not had any slide film developed by them so I can't give
an opinon.

Hope this helps.

10 pounds? wow, pricey! I get it for about a quarter of that, but then i skip out on actual prints, just dev and scan.

--
/S
AIM: iddibhai