Re: [OM] film scanners - advice please

Subject: Re: [OM] film scanners - advice please
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:33:57 +0100
Pete

I am very happy with my Minolta Scan Elite 5400 (long enough name?). It cost £500 sterling from Digital First (www.digitalfirst.co.uk).

You could trek over to civilisation and have a look if you like... ;-)

Chris

On Friday, Aug 15, 2003, at 11:46 Europe/London, Peter Dixon wrote:

I'm in the market for a 35mm film scanner - opinions on the Nikon vs. the minolta plus any other options gratefully received. (around 600 pounds/1000 US)
It will be attached to my G4 powerbook so no scsi or USB2.
All slides to be scanned taken with OM gear :-)

Cheers

Pete
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker