RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll

Subject: RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:42:39 -0400
Yes, C.H., with a 23-year career in journalism and a decade in PR, I
think I know what off-set printing and CMYK are. I also know enough not
to waste allot of time looking at prints through loupes of any
magnification - I look at prints with my eyes, the way all non-anal
compulsives do. And if my eyes tell me the print looks good, it looks
good.

ROLFLO!

B. D.