RE: [OM] (new topic?) could not Airport X-rays damage cameras ?

Subject: RE: [OM] (new topic?) could not Airport X-rays damage cameras ?
From: Markus Haukebøe <markus.haukeboe@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:12:31 +0200
Hi

If this really was an issue, I guess the ever ready cases would have some
built in protection system.  The protective film bags are made from some
flexible lead sheets, and those could probably easily be sewed into the
cases.

On the other hand, since no one makes such cases, the problem probably is
minor.

Markus