[OM] Manuals update

Subject: [OM] Manuals update
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:04:12 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
I'd like to update my list of OM manuals:

http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/manuals.list

If you get a chance, look at the list, and compare the dates of the
manuals listed with the dates of your manuals (you will find them on the
back cover of the manual, usually in the lower right corner, with a date
code something like 1082 for October 1982).  If you find you have any
that are not listed in my list, send me the following:

Product Name    Title of Manual    Date of Manual    Number of Pages

Example:
OM-1            Instructions        0877                71

Of course I'll add the names of all contributors at the end of the file.

Cheers,
--Lee