[OM] Re: quick E1-Poll

Subject: [OM] Re: quick E1-Poll
From: Regan Conley <reganconley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:05:27 -0400
Hmmm, maybe. I recently decided to invest money in an overhaul of my OM-G, because I like film and didn't really see any advantages to buying a new camera. Digital is tempting, but I wanted to wait until the technology really gets on its feet. Maybe the E-1 is that (when the price drops). One thing that concerns me about any new high-tech camera (not just the E-1 and not just digital), is that I've heard horror stories about them being very susceptible to damp. I want to be able to trust that my camera is going to keep working - even in a monsoon. I know my fully-manual-works-with-no-battteries-camera, does that.