Re: [OM] Yes, dear, I have totally lost my mind

Subject: Re: [OM] Yes, dear, I have totally lost my mind
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:01:41 +0100
Normally I'd say never carry too much stuff, as I travel with no more than one body and three or four lenses. But, as I'll be meeting you and your camera gear on the 30th, my suggestion is for you to bring every lens you own. If the whole collection becomes a bit of a drag to carry, you can leave some of it with me here, I'll look after it. Especially Zuikos 16, 18 and 21mm! Hope that helps,

Roger