Re: [OM] Who is this jonequinn?

Subject: Re: [OM] Who is this jonequinn?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:12:01 -0400
In a message dated 8/13/2003 8:59:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi all:
> I'm sure many of you have noticed "jonequinn" on eBay selling Olympus
> lenses.  Anyone know who this guy (or gal) is?  Their
> prices seem pretty
> far out in left field to me...

They seem out of line to everyone. I don't know who he is other than someone
who buys premium stuff (not just Olympus) on ebay and list/sells it at super
premium prices.  He gets a lot of grief on the list and we need to give him
credit for being one heck of a marketer.  As one who has been in business all
my life, I figure it must be working for him or he wouldn't keep doing it. I
won't be buying anything from him anytime soon.  Bill Barber