RE: [OM] Its getting hot in here

Subject: RE: [OM] Its getting hot in here
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:07:40 -0400
BD asked:
BTW - Before making a pia of myself - is this list entirely devoted to
film Oly, or is digital also a valid topic here.
------------------
Welcome BD.  While 750f the 100f the traffic that's on-topic tends
to be OM related, the list moderater recently affirmed that this is an
Olympus list as opposed to an OM list.

Yes, E-1 discussion is welcome since I think many of us are debating
whether it's in our future. I was distressed to read Skip's report that
dpreview comparisons were showing the E-1 with significantly more moire
patterns on their comparison tests.  Function of the smaller sensor?
<http://www.dpreview.com/articles/olympuse1/page12.asp>

I also enjoyed your web site.  It's an interesting business model for a
photographer.  One I haven't seen before.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA
(and apparently not far from you; especially on Fridays when I go to
Cambridge)