RE: [OM] Its getting hot in here

Subject: RE: [OM] Its getting hot in here
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:34:53 -0400
Thanks, Bill..:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 2:21 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 8/12/03 1:03:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

BTW - Before making a pia of myself - is this list entirely devoted to
film Oly, or is digital also a valid topic here.

A Former OM4 Shooter Wants To Know ;-)

I'm not the sargeant-at-arms, the moderator or the Czar of this list,
however will make a couple of observations.  There are folks on the list
that use Olympus and other company's digital capture tools.  There is a
keen interest in what Olympus is doing with the E-1.  There is, in fact,
an Olympus Digital group, the address of which, I am having a little
difficulty finding.  I believe I have done a beautiful job of not
answering your question.  You are welcome.  Bill Barber