[OM] New FAQs

Subject: [OM] New FAQs
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:25:01 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
I've made some minor updates since my last note on my FAQ pages at:

http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml

Please note that the biggest change is that I now discourage people from
copying the FAQs to their websites.  I can see no reason to do this,
since a simple link to my site should be sufficient.  Also, I was
finding that once someone copied the FAQ and put it up on their website,
it *never* got updated (not that I update the FAQs all that often, but
that's another story... LOL).

Of course, feel free to link to my site from yours, and feel free to
download the FAQs for your personal use.

Cheers,
--Lee