Re: [OM] Future is closer than you think

Subject: Re: [OM] Future is closer than you think
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:57:39 -0400
My bad,
I was using less than 50f my brain when I wrote this....
I was so excited, because the technology is there.  See, if today the sensor
is moved to eliminate blur, very soon (or at least sooner than I
thought),there would be a camera in which the sensor moves not only to
stabilize the image, but also to control the perspective.  I definitely did
not see it coming from what is labeled a "consumer" grade camera.
Boris
P.S.  I resent the fact that the pro cameras are the ones with
interchangeable lenses.  No one uses fisheye daily and there are always
attachments to achieve these effects.  I do not think it is healthy to
remove the lens and to expose camera's innerworkings.
Ciao
Boris