Re: LIST-ADMIN stuff: Re: [OM] Grouse Time.

Subject: Re: LIST-ADMIN stuff: Re: [OM] Grouse Time.
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:51:22 +0200
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:17:07 -0700
"Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm old and senile, but I don't recollect calling Schnozz
> 'half-full'.  I've been called 'completely full' at times...

Yeah...and I am not infrequently called "completely full of it..."
Not sure if it has anything to do with anything :)

However someone did call Schnozz "half-full" a while back, and I
think it was you. I guess that indicates that your memory is fading,
Jim...

Which reminds me, when will you return my 250/2 which you borrowed?
What, you don't remember ever borrowing that from me, well there's
that senility again. but it's OK, you can trust me....

...  or not ... :)

--thomas

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)