RE: [OM] Grouse Time.

Subject: RE: [OM] Grouse Time.
From: "Daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:42:10 -1000
Here here
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Heide Clausen
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 6:31 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:09:17 +0100
"Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No, you can't say whatever you want, without also accepting
> responsibility for what you say.
>
> Yes, I know, US Constitution, First amendment:

<SNIP>

Not disagreeing with Piers here, but...

For the record: the list is hosted on a computer, located in Canada,
the list is administered by a danish citizen living in France, and
the list is populated by people from everywhere.

Besides, a constitution states the governments rights and
restrictions towards its subjects (citizens), and does not govern
interaction between citizens (nor governs citizens of other
countries)

Now, (and again, not to Piers but in general) let's move on...