Re: [OM] OT Hughes H 1 B Replica Crashes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Hughes H 1 B Replica Crashes
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:12:18 +0100
Thanks Mike. That was sad, but are they talking about a variable pitch propellor? The first mention of "gear problems" led me to think of undercarriage, but then the pilot's mention of being "stuck in first gear" implied fine pitch on the prop.

That was a lovely looking aircraft; what a dreadful waste to lose it ...

Chris