Re: [OM] Re: [OT] ot krispy kreme

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] ot krispy kreme
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:12:54 -0400
No Horton's on L.I., just the rascals from Indonesia!!!!! For you John and Daniel and the others who share my belief that KNOWLEDGE has even more power than a KK, especially when it comes to protecting your personal dough......... Enuff with my snippets when a good review of spoofs is in order. Hot off today's www conveyer for all to share:
http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=07294

Good overview and practical about common sense protection. The web, PayPot and eBain AND the Indonesians AND Nigerians AND ....... are here to stay. We mere mortals can only 'stay' by puck!! Now back to round Zuiko's and encircled holes and hot melted MDs sans butter AND .....
Bill Hunter