RE: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Speeds, was Cellphones, was:Introduction haegint
From: "Jeffrey Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:15:40 -0700
There was a rash of car passengers shining red led pointers into other cars in California. If I remember correctly it resulted in a couple crashes and a law making it illegal.
-jeff

From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good description. It may work better in red, or red and blue together, depending on what the police near you use. I am not advocating impersonating a police officer, just standing beside the road flashing your keychain. ;-)

Make sure you get one of the real LED lights which are quite bright, not one of the older small lights.

gregg