Re: [OM] Ebay billing info message

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay billing info message
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:44:20 -0700
Also, don't be surprised if you never hear back from them, as apparently
they're pretty busy...  ;)  i never heard back from a fraud report i put in
a few weeks ago, but some folks in the *bay discussion area said that was
normal...

RickM

>John, I got the same warning and went to my accounts area manually (not by
clicking on the link in that message) and it showed that my charges had gone
through about a week earlier. I had a zero balance, as I expected. I emailed
them and told them about the message and they confirmed that there was no
error in my account and asked that I forward that message to their fraud
department.  I¹d do the same thing if I were you. I didn't hear back from
them, at least not yet (this was about 5 days ago), but it did seem fishy to
me, too.

Cheers,
Matthew Born