RE: [OM] Fourth of fJuly Photos

Subject: RE: [OM] Fourth of fJuly Photos
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:48:28 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Jeff,
I agree with you on waiting some more.  I think I mentioned this before, but to
make my job easier I take a piece of cardboard which I hold in front of the
lens.  What I do is this:
After I put the camera on the tripod and set it on B, I screw in the cable
release, fire the shutter holding the piece of cardboard in front of the lens
and lock the cable release.  Tha shutter stays open until I unlock it again.
In a mean time I remove the cardboard whenever I want to record.  You can get
very creative this way.
Ciao
Boris
P.S.  Do they have fireworks on Canada Day?  For some strange reason I always
associate it with waxed beavers...