RE: [OM] ot krispy kreme

Subject: RE: [OM] ot krispy kreme
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 06:21:58 -0700
To see them in two dimensions like this doesn't do them justice.  Hot off
the line, they literally melt in your mouth.  An experience that just can't
be described.

I don't recommend a steady diet, but if afforded the opportunity, don't shun
it.  And, not the drive through.  You need to go inside, watch the process,
and then be handed one of the little gems.